[slackintosh-users] Re: Closing down Slackintosh-current (and Slackintosh-12.1 soon)

  • From: Craig Cooper <craig.cooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 14:21:34 +1100

Slightly off-topic, but does anyone know of a Live Linux-CD for PPC
that I can image my HFS-Extended partition to USB (aaargh, that will
take forever) or SMB network share (not quite as long). I could
possibly do this with the OS9 install disk (I believe network is
activated) and then use DiscCopy? I want to reinstall Slackintosh!

Anyone done this before, or have any ideas? I don't want to kill my
existing OS9 install, as it is perfect.

Cheers for any help.