[slackintosh-users] Closing down Slackintosh-current (and Slackintosh-12.1 soon)

Hi community,
Slackintosh-current has not received any update in the last 15 months: it's
time to close this branch and give it up to maintenance to anyone who will
eventually step up.
Both me and Adrian learned a lot of things from running this distribution but we
do not not have enough time to keep it up to date.
I will keep building security patches for Slackintosh-12.1 for another month,
after that the Slackintosh-12.1 branch will be close too.
If you want to take care of the -12.1 branch or the -current one and start
merging back new packages from Slackware-current, write to us at
<slackdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and we'll help you set up a new development
environment.
Thank you for running along with us in this adventure. Your ideas, inputs and
tips were always really appreciated.

Take care,
Marco

--