[SKYWARN RI] Winter Storm Message (3)

  • From: TVSMESO@xxxxxxx
  • To: skywarnri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 13:38:12 EDT

Hello all...

... Winter Storm Warning continues for our area.  However, snowfall rates
have changed in the past hours.  Snowfall should start in our area by 2pm and
will last through tonight, to bring us a total of 4 to 8 inches of snow.
Some of the higher amounts will be found near the coast.

...Heavy snowfall will occur during the home commute, so give yourself extra
time.

....SKYWARN Formal and Self Activation will not occur.  Please report every
2inches of snow and final snowfall to NWS via spotter line, or you can send
them to me and ill forward them. This will be the last email on this storm.

Submitted By,

Eddie(WX1USA)
RI SKYWARN Coordinator
Pager: (401) 581-0240