[SKYWARN RI] Storm Message (1)

  • From: TVSMESO@xxxxxxx
  • To: skywarnri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 21:16:45 EST

Hello all..

...A storm, developing over texas and the gulf coast, will intensify as it
moves northeastward towards the Ohio Valley tonight and Saturday. Its warm
front extends from the low, northeastward into the Atlantic. This storm will
begin spreading rain and freezing rain into Connecticut after midnight as the
warm front pushes northward toward our region. The precipitation is expected
to move northeastward, changing to rain as it spreads across Southern New
England Saturday morning. By early afternoon, most of the region will be
engulfed in rain. The snow we received at the beginning of the week, and the
rain, will cause some minor flooding, mostly in low lying and poor drainage
areas Saturday and Saturday night.

Submitted By,

Edward Cayer Jr(WX1USA)
RI SKYWARN Coordinator.