[SKYWARN RI] RI SKYWARN UPDATE!

  • From: TVSMESO@xxxxxxx
  • To: skywarnri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 00:11:10 -0500

Hello all..

     RI SKYWARNS website is going to be ongoing some construction to make for
better information concerning SKYWARN in the RI area.  I also want to add that
the Winter Season is upon us, so take a look at the criteria for Winter Weather
SKYWARN activations and reportable material.  I will try to make the nets also.
 So get your friends or anybody to go to our website and signup for our mailing
list.  Feel free to contact myself, Edward Cayer JR(WX1USA) or John Buco(N1EGS)
for any questions.

Take care and 73,

Eddie(WX1USA)
RI SKYWARN Coordinator