[SKYWARN RI] Chance of snow Thursday

  • From: TVSMESO@xxxxxxx
  • To: skywarnri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:03:28 EST

Hello all...

...Accumulating snow appears likely on Thursday, mainly during the afternoon
and evening, as low pressure over the mid Atlantic states passes well south
of New England. The greatest accumulations are expected from Northern
Connecticut across Rhode Island into southeast Massachusetts, where totals of
2 to 4 inches are possible. Amounts of 1 to 3 inches are possible as far
north as Springfield, Worcester and Boston with an inch or less farther
north. This is the most likely scenario right now, but should the low track
even farther south, amounts would need to be lowered.

...I will be watching close to this and sending emails out if anything
changes.  Also, join the net on the 146.760 repeater Weds night at 9pm for
our SKYWARN net.  All are welcome.  I will try to give a presentation on a
weather topic for the week, so hope to see you there.

Submitted by,

Edward Cayer Jr(WX1USA)
RI SKYWARN Coordinator