[SKRIVA] Obama speaks

  • From: Ahrvid Engholm <ahrvid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <trufen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "skriva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <skriva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 07:29:42 +0200

(CC:ed to the Swedish list SKRIVA too. No problem, Swedes know English well.)
Here's what I found - a simply brilliant political speach by US president
Barack Obama, held before both the Houses of the British Parlimament last year.
He covers wide-world politics, the relations US-UK noting they are very
special, the economic crisis, and many other things. And he speaks well,
exceptionally well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp85zRg2cwg I may be wrong,
who knows, but I think Obama will be re-elected. I see some polls saying Obama
is unpopular because of economics, but I'm not sure mr Romney has a solution. I
think the US people realise that the economics were crashed by one GW Bush. But
most of all I think mr Obama shows leadership and common sense and is a figure
of inspiration.  Get the Black Man a term more in the White House! This speech
says why. --Ahrvid

--
ahrvid@xxxxxxxxxxx / Be an @SFJournalen Twitter Follower for all the
latest news in short form! / Gå med i SKRIVA - för författande, sf,

-----
SKRIVA - sf, fantasy och skräck  *  Äldsta svenska skrivarlistan
grundad 1997 * Info http://www.skriva.bravewriting.com eller skriva-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx för listkommandon (ex subject: subscribe).