[sjbiofuels] Re: Short biographies

I'd love to stay in the loop. I'll be on island this weekend for my
bro's wedding. Thus, I won't have much time. Better for me would be
next tuesday/wednesday. I'll be on island to pick up a few things and
will have a bit more time. I guess that means I should get you a bio
asap.  Let me know what else I can do to help. I'm happy to know that
I can still play a role however physically disconnected I may be.
Gotta run. Hope to see you all soon!

Jacob
206-427-2258