[sjbiofuels] Membership

  • From: Gypsy O'Neill <gypsyoneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sjbiofuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 09:48:41 -0800

Hello Everyone,

     I'm sorry I missed the last meeting, if I remember correctly we were going
to do membership.  I just wanted
to say that I will not be joining the SJBFC as a member, because like
Gordy I don't feel like I have time to be a full blown contributer.  I
will however be helping with the site prep if possible and would like
to be in on any machine demonstrations or biofuel education that goes
on.  Also, I will still try to make it to these meetings when I can
until this co-op is up and running.  Be sure to let me know if there is
any progress in finding a fiscal agent.

Have a pleasant Thanksgiving,

               ~Gypsy~