[sjbiofuels] Re: Grant

  • From: Credence Ross <credence_ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sjbiofuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 22:57:22 -0600

Hi All,

Grisha, thanks for the positive note, I agree that progress is great for two months. I want to thank all who have put time energy into researching and drafting this business plan.

Rosa, thanks for sending out a reminder. I would also encourage everyone to attend this next meeting, I think there will be a good turnout.

Just a reminder: As far as I know, all interested parties are already subscribed to the list, but if you know anyone out there who would like to subscribe, or anyone who isn't receiving messages, just shoot me an email. Also, there have been a couple of new subscribers, so if anyone uses the old CC: method, the message will not reach everybody.

See you all soon,

Credence