[sjbiofuels] Re: FHHS Bio-Diesel partnership?

Hey...  I'm just writing to confirm that SJ Biofuels, and the FHHS
Biodiesel project are meeting at 3:30 tomorrow (Friday) at the High
School.  See you guys there?

John... after the meeting, we could head to Peg and Ted's for the
weekend get-together.

Nick or Ryan, please let us know where on the FHHS campus we can find you.

With Kindness,
Grisha