[sjbiofuels] Re: FHHS Bio-Diesel partnership?

  • From: jesse berube <berube_jesse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sjbiofuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 11:01:34 -0800

Hi everyone, next Wednesday could work for me, it is open as of now.  Would
this be at Spring Street?
Jesse

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 14:57:48 -0800From: rosablair@xxxxxxxxxxx:
sjbiofuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [sjbiofuels] Re: FHHS Bio-Diesel
partnership?I'm leaving town Nov. 12 till the end of the month.  Grisha can
relay whatever I miss.
On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 1:30 PM, Grisha Krivchenia <grishakriv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Nick,Almost all of our members work 9-5.  I could make it at 3:30 for
apreliminary meeting, but doubt the others could.Let's see... John, Credence,
Jesse: could you bend your schedules oneweek from tomorrow?Best wishes,GrishaOn
Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 11:39 AM, Nick Frazee <nfrazee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> An
earlier to time that's closer to the end of school would work better> for me
and my students. Around 3:30 would be the most ideal time. If> there is a
problem with that just let me know.> Thanks-Nick>>>>> "Grisha Krivchenia"
<grishakriv@xxxxxxxxx> 11/3/2008 1:20 PM >>>

> Ryan,>> Thanks for writing.  It sounds like we need to meet to work out the>
> details.>> What would be a good day and time?  How would you feel about 6pm,
> one> week from Wednesday?>> SJ Biofuels folks, is that a good time for you?>>
> Best wishes,> Grisha K.>>>> On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 11:36 AM, Ryan Aylward
> <raylward24@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:>> Hi Grisha,>>>> This is Ryan Aylward from
> F.H.H.S.. I am a student who is> idpenedntly>> working on our Bio-Diesel
> project along with a couple other students.> Mr.>> Frazee recently showed me
> your email to Larry Wight. The idea of us> joining>> forces sounds like it
> would work for both of us. The more people> working on>> this together, the
> easier the whole process is for all of us. The> only>> problem with this
> proposal is the implications involved with having> your>> entire operation
> being held on our school property. We would have to> go>> review it with Fred
> Woods, the principal at F.H.H.S., and who ever> else we>> would have to
> contact. We currently have a processor of our own, so I> don't>> know if you
> want to operate these totoally seperately or to some how> join>> both of our
> operations together. The prospect of joining together> and>> potentially
> increasing the scale of production is very appealing, but> we>> will
> definately have to talk about how we plan on coming together.>>>>>>
> ________________________________>> See how Windows Mobile brings your life
> together—at home, work, or> on the>> go. See Now>
Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_5gb_112008