[YPS SIG] Re: So, any ideas for November 2nd?

  • From: Blayn Parkinson <blaynparkinson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sig_yorkps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:15:25 +0000

For basic digital correction and manipulation I would agree with the FE
course statement but I was going to suggest maybe a SIG around more
advanced skills needed for Matte Painting, compositing and more surreal
photo imagery. Basically using a variety of 2D and 3D elements to construct
an image such as still plates for movie backgrounds, film posters or album

Being new though I don't know what the group's feelings on this area of
digital photography is and whether previous discussions have already
decided against such options, I wouldn't want to tread on anyone's toes
over this.

Here are a few examples.