[YPS SIG] Re: So, any ideas for November 2nd?

  • From: Allan Harris <allanharris.harris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sig_yorkps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 18:05:12 +0000

Perhaps we should bring example images of what we would choose as our
special interest?
I would be prepared to bring some landscape images or garden/macro/flowers etc.

I don't know where the PAGB discs are - perhaps with the laptop?

Allan

--
Allan Harris
This is the 'Special Interest Group' discussion list for York Photographic

An archive of messages can be found at
//www.freelists.org/archive/sig_yorkps

'unsubscribe' as the subject line