[YPS SIG] Re: So, any ideas for November 2nd?

  • From: John Tuffen <minimism@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sig_yorkps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 17:09:47 +0000

Hm, I don't recall having the discs - I thought that they stayed with the
laptop? I can dig around, but I'm certain I won't find anything. I agree
that the SIGs really need input from the members, and we can't _force_ that!

I am sure that you will get lots of interest in the Natural History
Photography, John!

john..