[YPS SIG] Re: So, any ideas for November 2nd?

  • From: John Tuffen <minimism@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sig_yorkps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 11:11:56 +0000

No idea - I've had my head full of music-related stuff for the past week,
so have given it zero consideration I'm afraid...

I had a couple of emails from people regarding the SIGs though:

From Derek and Mary Chatburn

Mary’s  (Chatburn) special interest  would focus on the Adobe program
‘Lightroom’.   She would appreciate the formation of a Group that was
concerned with development of members’ manipulation and expertise etc.****

** **

Derek’s (Chatburn) special interests would include Lightroom and Photoshop
(as above)

and from Morris:

I won’t be there in 2 weeks time but as previously stated I am happy to
lead/organise a general outdoor photographic group for landscape and
possibly wildlife stuff on a few trips e.g. to Hardcastle Crags, Brimham
Rocks etc starting in December.

Whether that helps or not, I don't know! There aren't many people signed up
to this list, so perhaps it was a technological step too far...

john..