[sibsug] Re: Scottish IBS user group meeting - Trust Housing Association - 05/05/2011.

  • From: "Fiona Ross" <Fiona.Ross@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:55:59 +0100

Hi,

I would like to tender my apologies for the meeting as I will be unable to
attend.

Regards

Fiona Ross
Housing Services Manager
Ark Housing Association Ltd
Tel: 0131 478 8160
Mobile: 07989 407 116

www.arkha.org.uk
Scottish Charity No. SCO15694

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.
>>> "Patrick Goodlet" <PGoodlet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 27/04/2011 14:57 >>>

The afternoon session has been confirmed as a demonstration given by Documotive
of:

The document management solution which full integrates with Open Housing, Open
Financials and virtually any other database solutions (via bespoke interfacing)
Various workflow solutions including Complaints, Voids, Arrears, Employee
Expenses and may other applications in which workflow management is required

Please refer to the new web site for travel directions for the meeting.

http://trip.irvineha.co.uk/ibs/

If you can get back to me to indicate if you will be attending, this will help
with the provision of catering and be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Pat.

Patrick Goodlet
DDI 0131 444 4947.

This message has been sent in confidence and is intended for the addressee
only.
Unauthorised recipients are asked to preserve confidentiality and to advise the
sender immediately of any error in transmission.

The opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of Trust Housing
Association Limited.
Web - http://www.trustha.org.uk

Trust Housing Association Ltd. is a Registered Scottish Charity No. SC009086.
Registered by The Scottish Housing Regulator HEP 143.
Registered under the Industrial and Provident Societies Acts 1965 to 2002, No.
1778R(S)