[sibsug] SIBSUG meeting on 05/05/2011

  • From: "Patrick Goodlet" <PGoodlet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 15:57:52 +0100

Taking into account the replies I have received following news of John
McLaren's mishap, the general consensus is to cancel the meeting and
re-schedule.

I will liaise with John and re-arrange as appropriate again in
Edinburgh.

In the meantime, if there is are any issues you would like me to take
forward with Capita or any information you require, please do not
hesitate to contact me via e-mail pgoodlet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or by
telephone on 0131 444 4947.

Regards,

Pat.

Patrick F. Goodlet, ICT Manager
Trust Housing Association Ltd
12 New Mart Road
Edinburgh
EH14 1RL
Phone 0131 444 1200
Fax     0131 444 4949
DDI     0131 444 4947
mailto:pgoodlet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message has been sent in confidence and is intended for the addressee
only.
Unauthorised recipients are asked to preserve confidentiality and to advise the
sender immediately of any error in transmission

The opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of Trust Housing
Association
Limited.

Web - http://www.trustha.org.uk

Trust Housing Association Ltd. is a Registered Scottish Charity No SC009086.
Registered by The Scottish Housing Regulator HEP 143.
Registered under the Industrial and Provident Societies Act 1965 to 2002 No.
1778R(S)