[sibsug] Re: Repairs: Average time for a routine repair APSR

  • From: "Morag Gladstone" <MGladstone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 11:59:30 +0100

We extracted the data into Excel and added a column which uses the
NETWORKDAYS function. You can specify public holidays within the
function. You need to enable the Add Inn "Analysis Tool Pack".

The formula is:
=NETWORKDAYS(DateReported,DateCompleted,Sheet2!$A$2:$A$14) where
Sheet2!$A$2:$A$14 is a list of public holidays expressed as
=DATE(2010,01,01)

Morag
Skype: moragsg
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/mgladstone