[sibsug] Repairs: Average time for a routine repair APSR

Hi

We are completing our APRS return and there is a new repairs performance
indicator  – average length of time to complete a non emergency repair in
working days

The number of days to complete a repair is available through either the repairs
report extract or through BI but this disregards our working days making our
stats look higher then they are.

The helpdesk tell me that this query is too complex for humming bird but I
wondered if anybody else had fared any better or how other organisations were
intending to report this?

Thanks

Mairi

Mairi Hamilton