[sib-access] Re: trouble with sib-access on windows 7 32-bit.

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 06:25:21 +0200

Hi Malthe
Are you sure to have copied the Sibelius scripts into the right place? When
you open "startmenu/programs/jaws(version)/expl,ore jaws/explore my
settings" do you find the scripts there? There must be 18 files and one
folder right there, which name start with sibelius. What OS language are you
running. If you are running a non english "international" version of Jaws
your setup for sib-access must be done slightly different. We talk about
these differences after you have verified and clarified, what I wrote above.
Regards