[sib-access] Re: the two small notes after a trill

  • From: "Dale Lieser" <Dale.Lieser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 06:59:05 -0500

The grace notes you're wanting are in the 2nd template called More
Notes. When you have a pair of them, as in your situation, you'll want
the numpad star, or multiplication, key. Then, when you're back in the
Common Notes template you'll probably want to set those grace notes to
be 16th notes. I don't know what those are called outside the U.S.

Hope this helps.

Dale