From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vytautas Jr
Sent: 30 septembre 2008 23:30
To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sib-access] Re: Help please! Horrors of stop plug-in dialogue

Also, while things seem to move acceptably fast, for some reason now when I
I select a note, jaws is announcing always the item I first run into after I
turn on Sibelius.  That is, I select my first item, everything is correct;
but all the time after, the same stuff is announced.  Is there a way to fix
this?  I tried restarting everything.

Sorry for bombarding with questions like this.  I am getting very  late with
my University assignments.

Cheers
Vytautas

sib-access-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx