[sib-access] Re: special effects in Sibelius

  • From: Vytautas Jr <vyt.bucionis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 19:54:02 -0500

Would I hear the result?

Cheers
Vytautas

-----Original Message-----
From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin Gibbs
Sent: 31 janvier 2009 19:52
To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sib-access] Re: special effects in Sibelius

Usually you write those as Technique Text which you insert by typing CTRL T.
The cursor then goes to the top of the current staff where you write your
technique text.  When you're finished writing, it should all beon one line,
press escape and then tab to get back in the staff where you had been.
Kevin