[sib-access] Re: problems with the windows

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 10:53:53 +0100

You've been stung by K1000 adding a new keystroke to the list of windows
shortcuts. I have my own views on programs that do this but ...

Go to:

http://www.musicaccess.co.uk/sa/issues.htm

And find the heading:

Issue: Running the fix tool windows feature causes Kurzweil K1000 to start
up.

This should help you get the keypad keystroke back.

The other thing to do is open the keyboard manager (JAWS+8) and check the
keystrokes for the following scripts:

OpenAndCloseKeypad
OpenAndCloseMixer
OpenAndCloseNavigator
OpenAndCloseParts
OpenAndClosePlayback
OpenAndCloseProperties
OpenAndCloseVideo

If you need help with the keyboard manager, open the JAWS help system and in
the contents list choose:
Customise JAWS > Keyboard manager.

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk