[sib-access] Re: piano questions

  • From: stephanie mitchell <mumwith2kids@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 13:59:13 +1100

Hi I'm still having problems. I had no problem pasting the soprano on
my piano treble stave, and the bass on the piano bass stave. However,
I selected my alto part, but when I pasted that it overwrote my
soprano part. Same with the tenor. I tried selecting voice 2 and
pasting, with the same result. Thanks for any help.