[sib-access] Re: piano questions

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:02:31 -0800

Steph,

To play just the piano staves, select the first bar in the Piano "A" stave,
and then Shift-DownArrow to select the Piano "B" staff. Then press "P" to
play. Only the selected staves are played.

You could also use the dynamic parts feature and play from the piano part,
but you'll want to do some reading of the various documentation to make sure
you understand how to turn on the dynamic pats and switch between the panes.

For printing, just make sure nothing is selected, and use the print dialog.
Your whole score will print. If you want to only print the piano staves,
then again I'll recommend learning how to use dynamic parts.

It's all in the Sib 5 Reference manual, and I'm pretty sure Dan has also
written about this in the Sib-Access documentation in the Ctrl+f1 dialog.