[sib-access] Re: piano forte and manuals

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 16:52:18 -0800

JP,

Yep. Live playback is the menu choice that either plays with all the MIDI
controllers active and notes played loosely (checked) or completely flat and
with rigid note position and duration (unchecked). It really helps when I
want to make sure my score is readable. If it sounds rigid and mechanical
with live playback off, then I know my notes are written with sensible
positions and durations.

You should visit the sib-access web site again and download the
milestone.doc file. It has some answers to your hairpin questions.