[sib-access] Re: piano forte and manuals

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 09:44:20 -0800

JP,

Browse through the create menu in Sibelius, and just play around with all
the different text styles you can enter. There you will find a way to enter
expression text.

Then look at the lines you can enter. There you will find hairpins and other
lines that affect the playback.

I won't quote the Sibelius manual because I haven't used it very much.