[sib-access] one piano eight hands

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 13:05:28 +0100

Hi
I'm about starting a score for one piano eight hands and I have several
questions for this project, which I write down here in the hope, that I
haven't to find out all by myself. Help is really apreciated.
Questions:
I want a tremolo of thirty-seconds played between two hands and lasting for
four bars; How to write?
If a passage is written with so many leger lines and therefore I decide,
that a clef with an eight or even 15 would be better, do I have to transpose
these notes or will Sibelius do it for me, when I insert this clef?
Does a clef inserted at the beginning of the score replace the one, that is
already there or is the inserted clef just added?
Have I to select the first bar to insert an initial clef?
When I extract parts, do all these four parts automatically contain the same
amount of measures per page and have system brakes at the same moments? If
no, is there a way to obtain this, so the the four players can just put
their pages side by side?
How can I obtain that the word "primo, secondo, terzo, quarto" appear only
in the first system of each part's page?
With kind regards