[sib-access] Re: new member here

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:16:43 +0100

JP,

You mentioned the plug-in keystroke but you described it as CONTROL + ALT +
GRAVE ACCENT.  It should be CONTROL+GRAVE ACCENT.  There is no ALT key in
this keystroke, it is just the CONTROL key and the GRAVE ACCENT key.

Check the keystroke again and let me know.

Dan Rugman

Visit www.musicaccess.co.uk
The new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of