[sib-access] keystroke suggestion dear Dan,

  • From: "Jean Philippe" <jp.rykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sib-access" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:24:13 +0200

Dear dan,
I don't know anything about scripting and if what I'm about to ask is
possible.
Could you, in a future version of your scripts, make all the keystrokes
application-specific so that one wouldn't have to delete the keystrokes they
purposely set for their own use. Alternatively, could you make all the
keystrokes control shift alt ones, or may be using the Windows key which few
people use for their own hotkeys ?
Cheers,
JPR
http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel