[sib-access] Re: issuing ties

  • From: Vytautas Jr <vyt.bucionis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 11:35:40 -0400

Yes, the num lock is on, I'm in common notes, and everything works but the
ties.  That was not the case with my last numpad (now lost), so I don't know
if this is a pad-related issue or something else maybe more complex?  That's
why I was looking for an alternative way of tying notes together.  Does such
thing exist?

Cheers
Vytautas Bucionis