[sib-access] Re: have you guys all seen and signed this petition?

  • From: Barbie Elliott <barbieelliott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 11:50:03 -0600

I signed this.  I'm hoping we can make a difference.  I had no problems with
the petition forms.

I also have a question.  I have been watching the list for a while to see
what kinds of concerns get posted and how they are resolved.  I recently
received funding to purchase sebelius for myself.  I kept the number for the
UK office I received from this list when I first started looking into
purchasing years ago, but funding ran low and I was unable to purchase at
that time.  What do I need to do now that the office is closed to get sib
running and accessible?  I'm running JAWS 13 with windows 7 if that
information is helpful.

Barbie