[sib-access] Re: have you guys all seen and signed this petition?

  • From: Benjamin Blatter <benjaminblatter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 08:45:38 +0200

Well, maybe I'm just stupid. I searched for this petition in google,
since I couldn't find any link in the first mail.
So, I found this:

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/avid-technology-sell-sibelius

However I'm looking for a reason why I should sign this. sort of a
petition text which would explain what's this all about. I tried
clicking on "About this petition", "Petition letter", "Petition
updates". The page is loading something, but I don't get more informations.
If anyone here could fill me in, that'd be cool.

Ben