[sib-access] Re: getting frustrated

  • From: "Justin Kauflin" <BlindGuy500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 00:18:13 -0400

I'd also like to add that these scripts were provided to us for free.  Thank
goodness!  I used to use Sibelius Speaking, which was also a great program
but was provided at a price, but with something like this, there's bound to
be some glitches.  Thanks to Dan, we have something to use at all.
I do understand the frustration though.  Its unfortunately something we
blind folks have to deal with all the time!
Justin