[sib-access] Re: external keyboard for laptop

  • From: Vytautas Jr <vyt.bucionis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:42:44 -0500

Hi,

I've checked and keyboard layout is set to desktop layout and language is
English U.K., but still I don't see much change.  Is there anything else I
should check and make sure, anything that affects keyboard vs. Jaws
performance? I haven't checked anything else, you see.  Any ideas would be
great.

Cheers
Vytautas