[sib-access] Re: droms are not playing

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 12:34:05 -0800

Hello Nili,

I also have to pay attention when setting up drum tracks. Have you checked
to make sure that your MIDI inputs and outputs are the same in Sib 5 as when
you were using Sib 3?

Have you changed any of your hardware since you used Sib 3?

I know that some of my old Cakewalk files don't work well when I import them
into Sonar because I changed my audio output defaults to a different pair of
outputs. I have to manually change any files I bring in from my older work
in order to start using them.