[sib-access] droms are not playing

  • From: Nili <nilizz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 22:19:19 +0200

Hi, all and thanks for the advice about the "finger pedaling" from my former
posts,
I updated A score I was working on with sib3 and I can't hear the droms I put
in. Is it something wrong with playback configuration or maybe the fact that I
still use an internal card?
As A matter of fact, I always had problems with writing for droms because they
weren't functioning very well also with sib3.
I will send later my system details for some clarification, but if someone has
any idea, I'll be glad to know.
Thanks

Nili