[sib-access] Re: constant proportional rhythmic layout

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 11:38:47 +0200

Duke
This is absolutely a super idea. I will make voice one containing the rhythm
I want and write a second voice containing for the whole exercise long the
smallest note value of my exercise. After that I will hide all of voice two
and this should work. Thanks so much. I will report back, when I will have
tried this solution.
Regards