[sib-access] Re: can't get plug-in to run

Gord,
Does Sib-Access say something to you? Can you tell something about what
happens, when you open a score and try to navigate in it?
Tegards
Claudio 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
> [mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gordon Kent
> Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 3:38 PM
> To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [sib-access] Re: can't get plug-in to run
> 
> Yeah I downloaded and installed the upgrade but it still 
> isn't working.
> Gord
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
> To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 12:45 AM
> Subject: [sib-access] Re: can't get plug-in to run
> 
> 
> Gord
> I think, you should instal Sibelius5.2.5. You mentioned Sibelius 5.2.
> Regards
> Claudio 
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
> > [mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gordon Kent
> > Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 9:18 PM
> > To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [sib-access] can't get plug-in to run
> > 
> > Hello.
> > I have installed sib 5.2 and done all the necessary steps to 
> > get sib access rc1 installed.  I can't get the access plug-in 
> > to run, even after checking the keyboard shortcuts in both 
> > sibelius and jaws keymap.  I have tried it under both jaws 10 
> > and 11.  Do you have any other ideas?  I did rerun the reg 
> > keys and all that.  Using a desktop layout. 
> > Thanks
> > Gord
> > If you wish to unsubscribe, send a blank message with the 
> > single word, unsubscribe - in the Subject line to:
> > sib-access-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 
> If you wish to unsubscribe, send a blank message
> with the single word, unsubscribe - in the Subject line to:
> sib-access-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 
> If you wish to unsubscribe, send a blank message
> with the single word, unsubscribe - in the Subject line to:
> sib-access-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you wish to unsubscribe, send a blank message
with the single word, unsubscribe - in the Subject line to:
sib-access-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Other related posts: