[sib-access] cannot open the mixer anymore

  • From: "Jean Philippe" <jp.rykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sibaccess" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:14:05 +0100

Dear all,
this was working before but now, when I press alt control m to open the
mixer, jaws says mixer closed and focuses away from the Sibelius window. If
I try and open it by using the Windows menu and checking its checkbox, I'm
asked to fix tool Windows but if I do so I get an error message which goes
something like " unknown function call to sibelius help viewer".
This happens on both Jaws versions , 9 French and 10.
Cheers,
JPR
http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel