[sib-access] Re: a real problem

  • From: "Oliver Zenz" <o-zenz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 17:04:11 +0100

Dear Claudio,

well, i did as you suggested, but it did not help. though i believe, that it
made a correction, because a hotkey like alt+space than M doesnt work on
german window.

the mistake is still exactly the same.
do you have more of theese good ideas? maybe there is more of that kind.

thanks again,

ciao,

Oliver