[sib-access] Re: a real problem

  • From: Vytautas Jr <vyt.bucionis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 15:36:44 -0500

Hi Oliver,

The thing with navigating is something everyone has to fix once they install
Sibelius.  You'll have to reassign the access plug-in shortcut.  Here are
the instructions I got on this issue from Dan:

Press Control+Comma to open the preferences dialog.
Pres ShiftTab once.
You should be in a list box called "showing page"
Press M for mike until JAWS says "Menus and Shortcuts".
Press Tab once.
You should be in a combo box and the selected item should be "Access (user
copy). Press Tab again. You should be in a list box called "menu or
category". Press P for poppa until JAWS says "plug-ins" Press Tab again. You
should be in a list box called "Feature". Press Control+Home to make sure
that the first item is selected. Keep pressing DownArrow until JAWS says
"Access" Press Tab once more. You should be in a combo box called
"Keystroke".
Another dialog opens called "add keystroke".
Press Insert+NumberRow3
Press Control+`
Tab to the OK button and press space.
A message may pop up saying that the keystroke is being used by another
plug-in. If it does, press the Yes button. The add keystroke dialog closes
and you'll be returned to the preferences dialog. Tab to the OK button and
press it. Back in the score, enable the plug-in and see what happens.