[sib-access] Re: a real problem

  • From: "Oliver Zenz" <o-zenz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 21:07:28 +0100

Hi Claudio and hi Tim,

unfortunately i send messages, but they had been to long, as the message i
recieved has been telling me. so shortly:

Claudio your idea was fantastic!
Tim, yes, it works, i can turn off and on the plugin.

still we are at the same state.
i discovered the following: I can navigate using the right and left bracked
keys, but than i get no information. if i am than using the tab key it
always gives me the info of bar 18 furth quarter, at all zoomlevels and no
matter where i am positioned in the score.

thanks for your support,

ciao,

Oliver