[sib-access] Re: a new fix tool window problem

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:25:28 -0500

I'd say it's damn near essential to have at least an external numpad.  I've
used Sibelius Speaking on a laptop with either a full external keyboard or
an external numpad.  I haven't loaded Sib 5 or Sib Access on the laptop but
assume either a full keyboard or external numpad should work.  It would
never occur to me to try using Sibelius with just a laptop keyboard.  The
gymnastics you would have to do just wouldn't be worth it.
K.