[sib-access] Re: Using Sib 5.2.5 on Windows 7

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 09:31:59 -0000

Hi there,

You may find running Sibelius as Administrator helps as per the
following.  Note that while it does refer to Sibelius 4, it seem
logical that it may also apply to 5.  It certainly won't do any harm
to try.

http://tinyurl.com/7kuahyf

or

http://www.sibelius.com/helpcenter/article.php?id=525&languageid=1&sea