[sib-access] Re: Urgent: problem with note announcements

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 11:36:09 +0100

Vytautas,

Just to clarify, when you say that announcements are being repeated, do you
mean that you hear the same message twice.  For example:
E flat quarter note at quarter 2.5 E flat quarter note at quarter 2.5.

Also, when you say that the previous item is being described, do you mean
that JAWS speaks the item you last had selected, instead of the one you now
have selected.

As Tim said, it would help if you could spot a pattern.

Dan.