From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Rugman
Sent: 17 February 2012 10:54
To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sib-access] Update

Dear all,

This is just a quick note to say that I will be releasing something
for Sibelius 6 at the beginning of March. Sibelius 7 is proving to be
more complicated than I had hoped and I am currently unable to give
you a solid estimate for any solution to that version. I am away for
the weekend but will be able to answer any questions next week.

Many thanks for your patience,,

Dan

unsubscribe - in the Subject line to:
sib-access-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx