[sib-access] Re: Update

  • From: "Dale Lieser" <dale.lieser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 16:48:39 -0400

Dan,

Glad you're back in contact with us. I'm somewhat excited about Sibelius 7,
but am super glad of the forthcoming scripts for 6. I've been waiting to use
that for a long time, and it will likely be several eternities before I
could make all the necessary upgrades to move into the world of 7.

Thank you for your hard work, sir. You'll never know how valuable it is to
me.

Dale